When a patient suffers from arthritis, finding a knee brace that offers support and effective pain relief while also being comfortable to put on can be a challenge. According to extensive testing by independent researchers, the Bauerfeind GenuTrain knee support is proven to relieve OA pain and improve knee stability while its anatomical shape and donning aids make it easy and comfortable to wear.
The Arthritis Foundation has awarded GenuTrain its coveted “Ease of Use” commendation, a certification recognizing products proven to make life easier for people who have arthritis and other physical limitations. Independently tested by experts and evaluated by people with arthritis, Ease of Use products are easy to use by everyone.
Construction & Technology:
• Made of soft, breathable knit material for all-day wearing comfort
• Gradient, medical-grade compression increases circulation and reduces pain, swelling and inflammation
• Viscoelastic Omega pad surrounds the knee cap for stability and pain relief
• Machine washable for durability and convenience
• Made-in-Germany for superior quality
• 13 sizes* for precision fit
*Now available in Comfort Sizes (3C-7C). See size chart for details.
1. Donning Aids – Located on the sides of the brace to help patient maintain grip while putting on GenuTrain.
2. Cushioning – Extra-soft and breathable in the hollow of the knee for maximum comfort and flexibility.
3. Knit fabric – Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body. The brace is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
4. Viscoelastic Omega pad – Surrounds and cushions the kneecap to relieve pain in the knee and connective tissue.
5. Meniscus wings – Relieve pain in the ligaments around the knee cap.
6. Soft “Hoffa” pads below kneecap – Exerts light support to relieve pressure on common pain spots.
Tried & Trusted by world-class doctors, physical therapists and athletic trainers:
• Dr. Brad Fain, principle research scientist at the Georgia Tech Research Institute lab in Atlanta, Georgia tested GenuTrain to award the Arthritis Foundation’s “Ease of Use” certification
• In a bio-mechanical effects study conducted by the Institute for Sports and Sports Science at the University of Freiburg, Germany (Gollhofer study), 2/3 of patients with OA reported significantly reduced pain and 90% felt improved knee stability by wearing GenuTrain
• Bauerfeind has been an official orthopedic supplier of the Olympic Games since 2008
• GenuTrain is endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation, the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association) and PBATS (Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers Society)
What arthritis patients are saying:
“Slides on like a sock. With bad hands, it was still easy to do.”
“It is so soft. The fabric feels really good.”
“That it has the little grip really did seem to help. Having this makes it better.”